E-Books Platform- Ebrary Access
CSIR- Structural Engineering Research Centre subscribes to the World’s Best E-books platform – Ebrary which provides access to more than 8000 e-books [Engineering subject collection]
Access has been activated via campus IP. Full books can be read online. Option to download the full book is not available, however, chapters can be downloaded.
You may please visit the site @
It is also informed that the following books are available for full download:
- Woodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering Understanding The Rheology Of Concrete
- Service Life Estimation and Extension of Civil Engineering Structures
- Seismic Behaviour and Design of Irregular and Complex Civil Structures
- Retrofitting Design of Building Structures
- Model Based Health Monitoring of Hybrid Systems
- International Handbook of FRP Composites in Civil Engineering
Users are requested to make fair use of this facility. In case of any clarification, please contact KRD.