CSIR-SERC has subscribed to 13 e-Books from EBSCO Information Services India. A training programme has been arranged on 29 April 2015 (Wednesday) from 3 – 4 PM to help users to improve their research skills and it would help them to shift from free internet resources to quality contents for their academic and research purposes. These online resources develop creativity among the library users and enable them to publish better.
The agenda of the training session is:
1. How to access the database
2. Basic and advanced search strategies
3. Navigating through search results and printing/emailing/saving/exporting articles
4. Keeping up to date using alerts
5. Creating/managing/sharing the personal folders
6. Support site
All scientific and technical staff members are requested to attend the training.
Tea will be provided at 2:45 PM.